Green Dot Corporation (NYSE: GDOT) today announced that on June 19, 2013, the United States District Court for the Central District of California dismissed with prejudice the federal securities class action that had been filed against the company, Steven W. Streit and John L. Keatley in July 2012. On May 2, 2013, the Court granted a motion to dismiss all of the claims asserted in that action, and the plaintiffs subsequently agreed to voluntarily dismiss the case with prejudice rather than amend their complaint. No payments were made to the plaintiffs in connection with the dismissal.
About Green Dot
Green Dot Corporation is a publicly traded bank holding company with a mission to reinvent personal banking for the masses. Its products and brandsinclude Green Dot brand reloadable prepaid debit cards, the Green Dot Reload Network, the Green Dot MoneyPak and GoBank. The Company’s prepaid products and services are available in more than 60,000 retail stores nationwide and online at Greendot.com. GoBank is available online at GoBank.com and via the Apple App Store and Google Play, and additional distribution locations. The company is headquartered in Pasadena, Calif. with technology offices in Mountain View, Calif. and Westlake Village, Calif. and its bank subsidiary, Green Dot Bank, located in Provo, Utah.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV