Netgear (NTGR) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell from neutral. $28 price target. Domestic WLAN retail market is in a secular decline, Goldman said.
Rackspace Hosting (RAX) was upgraded at Wells Fargo to outperform from market perform. Earnings estimates are reasonable, and the cloud business could provide upside, Wells Fargo said. Price target range $46-$49.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
Lennar (LEN) estimates were increased at JMP Securities through 2014. Company is seeing better backlog conversion and expanding margins, JMP Securities said. Market Perform rating.
Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) numbers were cut at DA Davidson. Shares are now seen reaching $16. Estimates were also reduced, given lower wood prices, DA Davidson also said. Neutral rating.>To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV