- Splunk Virtual Index (patent pending): Splunk virtual index technology enables the seamless use of the entire Splunk technology stack, including the Splunk Search Processing Language (SPL), for interactive exploration, analysis and visualization of data stored anywhere, as if it was stored in a Splunk software index. Hunk uses this foundational technology and is the first product to come from this innovation.
- Explore Data in Hadoop from One Place: Hunk is designed for interactive data exploration across large, diverse data sets. There is no requirement to “understand” data upfront, simply point Hunk at the Hadoop cluster and start exploring data immediately.
- Interactive Analysis of Data in Hadoop: Hunk enables users to drive deep analysis, detect patterns and find anomalies across terabytes and petabytes of data. Users can correlate data to spot trends, identify patterns of interest and enrich insights even further by connecting data from external relational databases using Splunk DB Connect.
- Report on and Visualize Data in Hadoop: Users can build advanced graphs and charts on-the-fly to make their data more meaningful. Share these with other users on laptops, tablets or other mobile devices.
- Create Custom Dashboards: Hunk users can combine multiple charts, views and reports into role-specific dashboards which can be viewed and edited on laptops, tablets or other mobile devices. Hunk also allows users to ensure secure access with role-based access controls.
Splunk Announces Beta Version Of Hunk: Splunk Analytics For Hadoop (Graphic: Business Wire)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts