j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS:JCOM) today announced that it will host a two-hour presentation about its Digital Media division for investors and securities analysts on Tuesday, July 9, 2013, at the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York City.
Scott Turicchi, president of j2, and Vivek Shah, CEO of Ziff Davis, will present, followed by a Q&A session. The event will be webcast live.
Details of the event are as follows:
|Event:||j2 Digital Media Day|
|Date and Time:||Tuesday, July 9, 2013, from 3 pm to 5 pm Eastern|
|Location:||The NASDAQ MarketSite|
|4 Times Square|
|New York, NY 10036|
Seating is limited. Interested analysts and institutional investors may reserve a seat by contacting j2 Investor Relations at email@example.com.About j2 j2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQGS: JCOM) provides Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media. The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax®, eVoice®, FuseMail®, Campaigner®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents. The Digital Media Division consists of Ziff Davis Inc., which offers technology, gaming and lifestyle content through its digital properties which include PCMag.com, IGN.com, AskMen.com, Toolbox.com and others. Ziff Davis also operates BuyerBase, an advanced digital ad targeting platform and Ziff Davis B2B, a leading provider of research to enterprise buyers and leads to IT vendors. As of December 31, 2012, j2 had achieved 17 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV