- Seventy-five percent of respondents say that using data more effectively across their organization is a challenge for them, with 22% citing it as a “major challenge.”
- Looking specifically at the investment portfolio, while 84% of respondents say they have access to portfolio investment data that is accurate, only two-thirds believe they have access to data that allow them to understand their total risk exposure.
- Thirty-seven percent of respondents say they are evaluating a large-scale investment in IT systems within the next 12 months.
Cracking The Code: New Insurance Industry Study From State Street Shows Move From Big Data To Smart Data Is Critical
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.