Here are the buy-and-trade parameters for the buy rated stocks in the SOX:
Broadcom (BRCM) ($33.72) set a 52-week high at $37.85 on May 20. My annual value level is $30.97 with an annual pivot at $32.91 and semiannual risky level at $34.87.
Cirrus Logic (CRUS) ($17.41) set a 2013 high at $31.97 on Jan. 10. My annual value level is $13.35 with an annual risky level at $20.74.
Hittite Microwave (HITT) ($55.80) set a 52-week high at $66.97 on Feb. 22. This is the stock in the table that's been downgraded to hold from sell. My quarterly value level is $48.25 with a weekly pivot at $54.30 and monthly risky level at $62.49.Mellanox Tech (MLNX) ($48.97) set a 2013 high at $65.77 on March 12. My semiannual pivot is $48.54 with a weekly risky level at $49.98. Power Integrations (POWI) ($39.85) set a 52-week high at $46.12 on Feb. 6. My quarterly value level is $34.45 with an annual risky level at $42.10. (VECO) ($35.70) set a 52-week high at $43.19 on May 29. My annual value level is $26.66 with a monthly risky level at $39.62. At the time of publication the author held no positions in any of the stocks mentioned. Follow @Suttmeier This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV