- Forty-four per cent of advisors see zero economic growth in Canada for the second half of 2013.
- Another nine per cent are forecasting that the Canadian economy will contract.
- Twenty-two per cent of advisors are at least somewhat bearish on the S&P/TSX Composite Index.
- Nearly 40 per cent expect the index to be flat by the end of the year.
Nearly Half Of Financial Advisors Predict No Growth For Canadian Economy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.