Quicksilver is designed to offer great value and an easy and flexible redemption process so customers can truly enjoy their cash back rewards. What’s more, there is no limit to how much cash you can earn and the cash back rewards don’t expire. Once customers earn their cash back, Quicksilver makes it easy for them to redeem those rewards at anytime via a check, statement credit, gift card or a charitable donation.
Features of Capital One Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Credit Card include:
- UNLIMITED 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- ONE-TIME $100 BONUS (once you spend $500 in the first three months)
- NO COMPLICATED SIGN-UPS required
- NO LIMITS to the amount of cash that can be earned
- NO MINIMUMS that make redeeming cash rewards difficult
- NO EXPIRATION DATE for rewards
- NO FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES like all other Capital One cards
"Capital One's Quicksilver really raises the bar for cash back cards," says Curtis Arnold, founder, CardRatings.com. "People want simple. It's nice to have a card in your wallet that offers great value and takes the confusion out of your rewards."
For more information about the new Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card visit www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/quicksilver-cash-rewards.*Rewards Restrictions Study, Online Survey fielded in December 2012. About Capital One Capital One Financial Corporation ( www.capitalone.com) is a financial holding company whose subsidiaries, which include Capital One, N.A., and Capital One Bank (USA), N. A., had $212.4 billion in deposits and $300.2 billion in total assets as of March 31, 2013. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One offers a broad spectrum of financial products and services to consumers, small businesses and commercial clients through a variety of channels. Capital One, N.A. has more than 900 branch locations primarily in New York, New Jersey, Texas, Louisiana, Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. A Fortune 500 company, Capital One trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "COF" and is included in the S&P 100 index
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts