In case the Company carries out a merger, demerger or the like that makes it necessary to adjust the Number of Shares Granted, the Company may make appropriate adjustment to the Number of Shares Granted within a reasonable range.(4) Value of assets to be contributed upon exercise of stock acquisition rights
(6) Matters concerning increase in capital stock and capital reserve by the issuance of shares upon exercise of stock acquisition rights
- Amount of increase in capital stock by issuing shares upon exercise of stock acquisition rights shall be half of the upper limit of capital increase as calculated pursuant to the provisions of Article 17, Paragraph 1 of the Ordinance for Corporate Accounting, with the resulting fractions of less than one (1) yen occurring upon such calculation shall be rounded up to the nearest yen.
- Amount of increase in capital reserve by issuing shares upon exercise of stock acquisition rights shall be the upper limit of capital increase as described in 1) above less the amount of increase in capital set out therein.
(7) Restriction on acquisition of stock acquisition rights by transfer Any acquisition of stock acquisition rights by transfer shall be subject to the approval by resolution of the Board of Directors of the Company. (8) Conditions for acquisition of stock acquisition rights In case that a resolution for the approval of any of the proposals 1) or 2) below is adopted at the General Meeting of Shareholders of the Company (or at a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company if resolution at a General Meeting of Shareholders is not required), the Company may acquire the stock acquisition rights as at the date specifically determined by the Board of Directors of the Company without contribution.
- Proposal for approval of a merger agreement under which the Company shall be merged
- Proposal for approval of a share exchange agreement or share transfer plan under which the Company shall be a wholly-owned subsidiary
(9) Matters concerning the details of the issuance of stock acquisition rights undergoing Organizational Restructuring