Technip Awarded Subsea Contract For The Snøhvit CO2 Project In Norway
Technip (Paris:TEC) (ISIN:FR0000131708) (ADR:TKPPY) was awarded by Statoil ASA an important (1) lump sum contract for pipelay and subsea installations for the Snøhvit CO 2 Solution project. The Snøhvit field is located approximately 140 kilometers north-west of Hammerfest in Norway, in the Arctic Circle, and has been in operation since 2007, following the successful installation of the subsea infrastructure by Technip.
The production of natural gas of this field is based on CO 2 being separated at the Melkøya onshore plant and re-injected into the field. The Snøhvit project development will establish an additional well at a new CO 2 injection template (2) as well as prepare for gas production from existing templates.
This contract covers:
- fabrication and installation of flowlines (3), including two 5-kilometer 13% chrome stainless steel production flowline and a 5-kilometer CO 2 injection flowline,
- installation and tie-ins of spools, jumpers and umbilicals (4),
- installation of a new combined production and injection template and manifold (5).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV