Pascal Studio Opens In Bucktown
CHICAGO, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pascal Ibgui, owner of Pascal pour Elle salons ( www.pascalpourelle.com) in Glencoe and Glenview, this week debuts his newest creation – Pascal Studio – at 1866 N. Damen, in the heart of Bucktown. For the woman or man on the go, customers will be treated to the best of both worlds – an a la carte walk-in salon with value-packaged, membership wash, cut, blo and color offerings, and a team of stylists and color experts with the experience to personalize for every client the optimal salon visit.
"The recent trend in blo bars and dry bars, where someone is merely blowing out someone else's cut and style, is absurd," said Pascal. "There is no connection with the client, and you really have no control over helping to create the right look for the individual. It's not surprising that most of these so-called hot spots have gone out of business as quickly as they have opened.
"We've created a new division within the Pascal pour Elle family – Pascal Studio – that combines walk-in accessibility and express service, membership packaging with the expertise, artistry and personalized client service our Pascal pour Elle customers have come to appreciate. We even have I-Pads on site that allow our clients to have me guide them in selecting the right product mix to meet their specific hair type and desires. That personal touch is what Pascal Studio/Bucktown and other Pascal Studio city locations in the works are all about."
Plans call for several Pascal Studio locations opening throughout the Chicago area over the next 12-24 months. Hours of operation in Bucktown are Tuesday through Friday, 9 to 9, and Saturday and Sunday, 10-5, closed on Monday. Pascal Studio service and pricing menu and packages can be found at www.pascal-studio.com. Pascal Studio/Bucktown can be reached at (773) 235-3900.SOURCE Pascal Studio
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV