Tucson Electric Power (TEP) and UniSource Energy Services (UES) will be awarding a combined total of $150,000 through Grants That Make a Difference to nonprofit organizations in Arizona that improve the health and well-being of at-risk children, teens, adults and families.
Grants That Make a Difference is a competitive grants program for nonprofit organizations in the service territories of TEP and UES, and the White Mountains area around TEP’s Springerville Generating Station. Like all cash contributions made by UNS Energy Corporation companies, this program is funded by shareholders.
Application packets, guidelines and frequently asked questions are available online only at tep.com or uesaz.com. All applications must be submitted online by July 16, 2013. Applications that are mailed or hand delivered, or those with incomplete information, will not be considered for funding.
Funding preference is given to organizations with direct service programs that meet a community need serving low income or at-risk persons, leverage grants or volunteers, involve a serious collaboration with another nonprofit organization, are fiscally sound and can measure and demonstrate results. Available funding for each region, shown below, is based on population.
- Coconino & Navajo Counties – Total available: $12,500. Grant request range: $1,000 to $5,000.
- Mohave County – Total available: $20,000. Grant request range: $1,000 to $5,000.
- Pima County and White Mountain area – Total available: $100,000. Grant request range: $2,500 to $10,000.
- Santa Cruz County – Total available: $5,000. Grant request range: $1,000 to $2,500.
- Yavapai County – Total available: $12,000. Grant request range: $1,000 to $5,000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV