ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals fell $0.68 (-3.9%) to $16.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,719,388 shares of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,354,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $16.26-$17.85 after having opened the day at $17.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.48. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: DARA Biosciences (DARA), down 10.2%, Infinity Pharmaceuticals (INFI), down 9.9%, China Pharma (CPHI), down 9.1% and Rockwell Medical (RMTI), down 7.3%.
- You can view the full ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ACAD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV