SAN JOSE, Calif., June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Barbara O'Connor, executive vice president of marketing at Move (NASDAQ: MOVE)— the online leader in real estate —and Brad Fuqua, vice president of SeniorHousingNet, which is part of Move, will be key speakers at this year's Silicon Valley Boomer Venture Summit on Wednesday, June 26, in Santa Clara. In their presentation, "Trends in Housing for Boomers and Seniors," O'Connor and Fuqua will share data on current housing trends, specifically highlighting the unique opportunities provided to baby boomers through Move's SeniorHousingNet.com.
As the leader in online real estate, Move provides consumers with resources and tools to meet all their housing needs. SeniorHousingNet.com allows consumers to connect directly with senior living providers via phone, contact form or through links to their own website and social media sites.
"Boomers represent a very diverse group of consumers, whose housing needs are a mix of real estate, hospitality and care," said Barbara O'Connor. "Through SeniorHousingNet, Move is uniquely positioned to deliver up-to-date and accurate listings to this consumer group, which allows them to make smart and informed decisions that best meet their specialized needs."
" Barbara O'Connor is one of the leaders in the longevity economy," said Mary Furlong, president and CEO of Mary Furlong & Associates, a consulting group serving the 50-plus market. "We welcome her insights about the future of housing for boomers and seniors."The 10 th annual Silicon Valley Boomer Venture Summit is taking place on Wednesday, June 26, in Santa Clara. The event brings together entrepreneurs and leaders in the field of aging and the venture community to create a forum to explore, share and design products and services. For more information on Barbara O'Connor, please visit: http://scuboomerventure.com/speaker/barbara-oconnor/. About Move, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV