MENTOR, Ohio, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Emeritus at Newell Creek, a brand new senior living community, will open its doors this fall in Mentor, at 7900 Center Street. Reservations for this state-of-the-art community are now being accepted at (440) 840-8872.
Introducing Emeritus at Newell Creek Emeritus at Newell Creek is being built specifically for seniors who need some assistance with daily activities, such as dressing, bathing or medication management. It also has a neighborhood dedicated specifically for those with memory loss. This premier community will feature:
- 103 new apartments, with five spacious floor plans from cozy studios to deluxe two-bedroom apartments
- Three homemade meals served restaurant-style each day in an elegant dining room
- A diverse, full-time activities program
- Scheduled transportation to off-site activities and appointments
- Weekly housekeeping, linen and laundry service
- Spacious common areas, including living room, library and TV room
- 24-hour emergency response
- Friendship Suites, which allow two residents to share an apartment and enjoy cost savings
- A pet-friendly environment
Providing compassionate memory care Emeritus at Newell Creek will feature a memory care neighborhood where specially trained caregivers provide Emeritus' innovative, family-centered approach to memory care, Join Their Journey ®. The memory care neighborhood will have its own dining room, living room, kitchen and secured courtyard, in order to tend to the special needs of those living with memory loss.
How to secure an apartment reservation Future residents can reserve the room of their choice with a fully refundable deposit, which gives them priority selection of their new home by calling the community at
About Emeritus Senior LivingEmeritus at Newell Creek is part of Emeritus Senior Living, the nation's largest memory care and assisted living provider, with the ability to serve nearly 50,000 residents. More than 30,000 employees support more than 480 communities throughout 45 states coast to coast. Emeritus offers the spectrum of senior residential choices, care options and life enrichment programs that fulfill individual needs and promote purposeful living throughout the aging process. Its experts provide insights on senior living and care at www.Emeritus.com, which also offers details on the organization's services. Emeritus is based in Seattle, Wash.; its common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol ESC.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts