Genesis Energy, L.P. (NYSE: GEL) announced today that Grant E. Sims, CEO, will make a scheduled presentation at the Credit Suisse MLP and Energy Logistics Conference. The conference is being held in New York, NY on June 26-27, 2013. Mr. Sims will discuss Genesis Energy’s performance, growth strategies and financial objectives.
A copy of the slide presentation will be made available on the Partnership’s website at www.genesisenergy.com under Investors – Presentations on the morning of June 26, 2013.
Genesis Energy, L.P. is a diversified midstream energy master limited
partnership headquartered in Houston, Texas. Genesis’ operations include
pipeline transportation, refinery services and supply and logistics. The
Pipeline Transportation Division is engaged in the pipeline
transportation of crude oil and carbon dioxide. The Refinery Services
Division primarily processes sour gas streams to remove sulfur at
refining operations. The Supply and Logistics Division is engaged in the
transportation, storage and supply and marketing of energy products,
including crude oil, refined products, and certain industrial gases.
Genesis’ operations are primarily located in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas,
Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and the Gulf of Mexico.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV