- Net revenue for the third quarter 2013 was $946.8 million, compared to $1.1 billion in the third quarter 2012.
- University of Phoenix Degreed Enrollment was 287,500, a 17.0% decrease from the prior year third quarter, and New Degreed Enrollment was 38,900, down 24.5% from third quarter 2012.
- Operating income was $132.0 million, compared to $221.4 million from the prior year third quarter.
- Income from continuing operations attributable to Apollo Group was $80.0 million, or $0.71 per share, compared to $131.4 million, or $1.11 per share in the third quarter 2012.
Apollo Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts