ALLENTOWN, Pa., June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL) has scheduled a conference call with financial analysts on Monday, July 1, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. William H. Spence, PPL chairman, president and Chief Executive Officer, along with other members of PPL's executive management team, will discuss plans that PPL's Western Power Distribution subsidiary will submit July 1 as part of the price control review process for electricity distribution networks in the United Kingdom.
WPD owns and operates four electricity distribution networks in central and southwest England and south Wales that serve 7.8 million customers. The price control review, conducted by the Office of Gas and Electricity Markets, will establish revenues for an 8-year period that begins April 1, 2015. The July 1 filing is an important milestone in the review process.
The call will be available live, with audio and slides of the presentation, on PPL's website, www.pplweb.com. For those who are unable to join the live webcast, a replay with slides will be accessible on the website for 30 days after the call. Interested individuals also may access the live conference call via telephone at 866-652-5200. International participants should call 1-412-317-6060.
PPL Corporation, with annual revenue of more than $12 billion, is one of the largest companies in the U.S. utility sector. The PPL family of companies delivers electricity and natural gas to about 10 million customers in the United States and the United Kingdom, owns more than 18,000 megawatts of generating capacity in the United States and sells energy in key U.S. markets. More information is available at www.pplweb.com.SOURCE PPL Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV