Oracle also announced a partnership with Salesforce.com (CRM) to collaborate on cloud computing issues.
Salesforce will standardize on the Oracle Linux operating system, Exadata engineered systems, the Oracle Database, and Java Middleware Platform, while Oracle will integrate saleforce.com with Fusion HCM and Financial Cloud, as well as providing the technology to power it.
Closing prices: P jumped 8.5% to $16.41, BBRY rose 3.3% to $14.56, AAPL was unchanged at $402.63 and ORCL closed nearly 1% lower at $29.96.--Written by Chris Ciaccia in New York >Contact by Email. Follow @Chris_Ciaccia
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV