On 6/27/13, LaSalle Hotel Properties's 6.375% Series I Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares (LHO.PRI) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.3984, payable on 7/15/13. As a percentage of LHO.PRI's recent share price of $23.26, this dividend works out to approximately 1.71%, so look for shares of LHO.PRI to trade 1.71% lower — all else being equal — when LHO.PRI shares open for trading on 6/27/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 6.93%, which compares to an average yield of 6.66% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, LHO.PRI was trading at a 8.00% discount to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average discount of 0.65% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of LHO.PRI shares, versus LHO:
Below is a dividend history chart for LHO.PRI, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.3984 on LaSalle Hotel Properties's 6.375% Series I Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares:
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, LaSalle Hotel Properties (LHO) makes up 1.89% of the S&P SmallCap Financials Portfolio ETF (PSCF) which is trading relatively unchanged on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV