LifeStyles Condoms And The AIDS Healthcare Foundation Launch #KnowYourStatus Social Media Campaign To Raise Awareness For National HIV Testing Day On June 27
ISELIN, N.J., June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The makers of LifeStyles® Condoms ("LifeStyles"), one of the nation's leading condom brands, today announced the launch of the #KnowYourStatus social media campaign in partnership with the AIDS Healthcare Foundation to raise awareness for National HIV Testing Day on Thursday, June 27, 2013.
The #KnowYourStatus campaign implores sexually active individuals to get tested, as well as to encourage their social circle to get tested. Starting Tuesday, June 25 through National HIV Testing Day on Thursday, June 27, #KnowYourStatus encourages those active on social media to "Donate Your Status Update to Knowing Your Status," asking users to update their social media platforms with pre-written messages along with the hash tag #KnowYourStatus. For example:
- I'm donating my status to promote National HIV Testing Day. Find a center near you at freehivtest.net and #KnowYourStatus
- I just donated a condom to @AIDSHealthcare to support National HIV Testing Day #KnowYourStatus
- Safe sex starts with knowledge. Find an HIV testing center and get tested today at freehivtest.net #KnowYourStatus
For each status shared on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hash tag #KnowYourStatus, LifeStyles will donate a condom, up to 50,000, to the AIDS Healthcare Foundation to help prevent the spread of HIV.
"Nearly 1.2 million people are living with HIV and almost one in five don't know they are infected," said Carol Carrozza, Vice President Sales & Marketing North America for Ansell Healthcare, the makers of LifeStyles Condoms. "Through this campaign, we hope to raise awareness surrounding the importance of knowing your status by partnering with an organization that shares our dedication to HIV education and prevention."As part of the campaign, LifeStyles Condoms will donate an additional 10,000 condoms to Condom Nation, an AIDS Healthcare Foundation initiative embarking on a 25 state tour to give away 10 million free condoms and promote condom use and safer sex in America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV