TD Coin Counters open for Canadians to donate their change
CALGARY, June 25, 2013 /CNW/ - In addition to TD's recent $100,000 donation to the Canadian Red Cross in support of those in Alberta dealing with the recent flooding, TD is providing more ways for customers and Canadians to help.
TD Canada Trust branches across the country are accepting donations on behalf of the Canadian Red Cross until July 26, 2013, to support recovery efforts for communities across southern Alberta impacted by the recent floods.
No amount is too small. TD also has over 340 coin counter locations available across Canada for those who wish to make a donation using their loose change. Any applicable fees will be waived to ensure 100 per cent of donations are directed to the relief efforts.To encourage Canadians to rally together in support of family, friends, colleagues and communities in southern Alberta, TD will match all donations made through TD Canada Trust by July 26, up to $100,000. SOURCE TD Bank Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV