Symetra Financial Corporation (NYSE: SYA) will release its second quarter 2013 financial results on Wednesday, July 24, 2013, after the market closes. The press release and financial supplement will be available on Symetra’s website at http://investors.symetra.com.
The company will host an investor and analyst conference call to review second quarter results on Thursday, July 25, 2013 at 10 a.m., Eastern Time (7 a.m., Pacific Time).
The conference call will be available live by phone and Internet. To listen by phone, dial 1-888-680-0892. For international callers, dial 617-213-4858. The passcode is 32880458. Participants are encouraged to pre-register for the call at www.symetra.com/earnings. Pre-registrants will be issued a PIN to use when dialing into the live call, which will provide quick access to the conference by bypassing the operator.
To listen to a live webcast of the conference call, go to http://investors.symetra.com. Listeners should go to the website at least 15 minutes before the call and test the compatibility of their computer. Links will be available to download any necessary audio software.A replay of the call will be available at approximately 1 p.m., Eastern Time (10 a.m., Pacific Time) on July 25, 2013, by dialing 1-888-286-8010. For international callers, dial 617-801-6888. The passcode is 93682428. The replay will be available by phone through July 31, 2013. To access the replay of the conference call over the Internet, visit http://investors.symetra.com. About Symetra Symetra Financial Corporation (NYSE: SYA) is a diversified financial services company based in Bellevue, Wash. In business since 1957, Symetra provides employee benefits, annuities and life insurance through a national network of benefit consultants, financial institutions and independent agents and advisors. For more information, visit www.symetra.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV