Today, Forrester Research, Inc. (Nasdaq: FORR) honored the winners of the inaugural Forrester Outside In Awards for excellence in the practices needed for planning, creating, and managing a great customer experience. The seven winners were announced at Forrester’s Forum For Customer Experience Professionals East in New York. The awards support and recognize the principles outlined in the Forrester book Outside In: The Power of Putting Customers at the Center of Your Business (Amazon Publishing/New Harvest, 2012).
“The Outside In Awards recognize organizations that don't just talk about customer experience, but take a disciplined approach to improving it,” said Harley Manning, co-author of Outside In and Forrester vice president and research director. “Their efforts stand out from among those of their peers by being systematic and by demonstrating results for both their business and their customers. Our research shows that when organizations do take a disciplined approach, as our winners have, they can expect business benefits ranging from more revenue from increasingly loyal customers, to more and better word of mouth from happier customers.”
Winners of the Forrester Outside In Awards were selected across a range of categories representing the strategic disciplines that Forrester advises organizations to master in order to achieve the full business potential of customer experience. These disciplines include: Strategy, Customer Understanding, Design, Measurement, Governance, and Customer-Centric Culture. Forrester used five criteria to judge the winning entries: clarity of approach, business value to the organization, positive impact on customer experience, innovation, and potential for other companies to repeat the practice.
Here are the winners of the 2013 Forrester Outside In Awards:
- Customer Understanding: Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Design: Ally Bank
- Design: PwC Australia
- Measurement: American Cancer Society
- Measurement: Pitney Bowes
- Measurement: The Lego Group
- Customer-Centric Culture: Safelite AutoGlass
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV