- Perhaps it is an extreme drought in the U.S., Brazil and/or Russia, which could result in much higher commodity and food prices, adversely impacting the consumer's purchasing power.
- Maybe it is another major flash crash or a series of mini flash crashes that inject market uncertainty.
- Or a coronal mass ejection in which the sun emits solar flares that penetrate the Earth's atmosphere and initially wipe out most GPS systems and disrupt numerous communications systems, electronic devices and power grids all over the world.
- Or maybe an event that is entirely not expected such as a political coup or a liquidity event emanating from a company, sector or region not anticipated.
Kass: 10 Risks We Face
Jun 26, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV