- Perhaps it is an extreme drought in the U.S., Brazil and/or Russia, which could result in much higher commodity and food prices, adversely impacting the consumer's purchasing power.
- Maybe it is another major flash crash or a series of mini flash crashes that inject market uncertainty.
- Or a coronal mass ejection in which the sun emits solar flares that penetrate the Earth's atmosphere and initially wipe out most GPS systems and disrupt numerous communications systems, electronic devices and power grids all over the world.
- Or maybe an event that is entirely not expected such as a political coup or a liquidity event emanating from a company, sector or region not anticipated.
Kass: 10 Risks We Face
Jun 26, 2013 | 06:00 AM EDT
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.