Last up is defense contractor Raytheon ( RTN), a stock that's looking "toppy" right now.
Raytheon is currently forming a double-top pattern, a setup that's formed by two swing highs that hit their heads at approximately the same price level. The sell signal comes on a breakdown below the near-term support level for shares, which is right at $65. Shares are sitting just above that price level this morning. If you own RTN right now, consider a crack below $65 to be your sell signal.Raytheon practically went parabolic in late April, so it's not a huge surprise that this stock is looking primed to correct harder than the rest of the market. Once saving grace for this stock is the fact that the relatively short pattern height in RTN gives it a less painful downside target at $62. If you're looking to enter a long in this stock, that's where I'd look to be a buyer again. To see this week's trades in action, check out the Technical Setups for the Week portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV