Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Vanguard Health Systems, Inc. (“Vanguard” or the “Company”) (NYSE: VHS) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Tenet Healthcare Corporation (“Tenet”) (NYSE: THC). Under the terms of the definitive agreement, Tenet will purchase all of the outstanding common stock of Vanguard for $21.00 per share in cash, for a total transaction value of approximately $4.3 billion including the assumption of $2.5 billion of Vanguard debt. The investigation concerns whether the Vanguard Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed $21.00 per share consideration adequately values Vanguard common shares.
If you are a Vanguard shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmllp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV