Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Stag Industrial (NYSE:STAG) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 30 cents per share. At a price of $19.57 as of 4:03 p.m. ET, the dividend yield is 6%.The average volume for Stag Industrial has been 323,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Stag Industrial has a market cap of $844.5 million and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 10.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. STAG Industrial, Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of United States. It is engaged in investment and management of real estate assets. STAG Industrial, Inc. was founded on July 21, 2010 and is based in Boston, Massachusetts.TheStreet Ratings rates Stag Industrial as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's profit margins have been poor overall. You can view the full Stag Industrial Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about DOX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV