5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NTE, HLSS, RBC, WIN, WDC
Western Digital Corporation (NASDAQ: WDC) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 25 cents per share. At a price of $59.12 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.7%. The average volume for Western Digital Corporation has been 2.8 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Western Digital Corporation has a market cap of $14.2 billion and is part of the computer hardware industry. Shares are up 37.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Western Digital Corporation, through its subsidiaries, engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of storage products and solutions that enable people to create, manage, experience and preserve digital content. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.53. TheStreet Ratings rates Western Digital Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full Western Digital Corporation Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV