Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.Tomorrow, June 26, 2013, 94 U.S. common stocks are scheduled to go ex-dividend. The dividend yields on these stocks range from 0.1% to 17.9%. All of these stocks can be found on our stocks going ex-dividend section of our dividend calendar.Highlighted Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow:CorEnergy Infrastructure (NYSE:CORR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 13 cents per share. At a price of $7.03 as of 9:29 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.1%.The average volume for CorEnergy Infrastructure has been 113,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. CorEnergy Infrastructure has a market cap of $171.0 million and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are up 16.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust, Inc. is a trust launched and managed by Corridor InfraTrust Management, LLC. The trust primarily owns midstream and downstream U.S. energy infrastructure assets subject to long-term triple net participating leases with energy companies. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.28.TheStreet Ratings rates CorEnergy Infrastructure as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. You can view the full CorEnergy Infrastructure Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Latest Headlines about BGS
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV