5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ATAX, FR, SRC, ARE, AVB
First Industrial Realty (NYSE: FR) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 9 cents per share. At a price of $14.34 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 2.3%. The average volume for First Industrial Realty has been 833,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. First Industrial Realty has a market cap of $1.6 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 1.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. First Industrial Realty Trust Inc. is a real estate investment trust. The firm invests in the real estate markets of the United States. It makes investments in industrial properties. The firm owns, manages, acquires, sells, develops, and redevelops industrial real estate. TheStreet Ratings rates First Industrial Realty as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. You can view the full First Industrial Realty Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV