5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: ARI, RLJ, XRAY, XRX, DOW
Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 32 cents per share. At a price of $32.56 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.9%. The average volume for Dow Chemical has been 7.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Dow Chemical has a market cap of $39.5 billion and is part of the chemicals industry. Shares are up 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. The Dow Chemical Company manufactures and supplies chemical products for use as raw materials worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 39.79. TheStreet Ratings rates Dow Chemical as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. You can view the full Dow Chemical Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
- See our dividend calendar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV