5 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: AI, ELS, CCJ, ZMH, AGNC
Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 10 cents per share. At a price of $20.37 as of 9:36 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for Cameco has been 1.5 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Cameco has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the metals & mining industry. Shares are up 2.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. Cameco Corporation operates as a uranium producer, supplier of conversion services, and fuel manufacturer. The company's Uranium segment is involved in the exploration for, mining, milling, purchase, and sale of uranium concentrate. The company has a P/E ratio of 58.69. TheStreet Ratings rates Cameco as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself, feeble growth in the company's earnings per share and deteriorating net income. You can view the full Cameco Ratings Report now.
- See our top-yielding stocks list.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV