LexisNexis® Legal & Professional ( www.lexisnexis.com), a leading global provider of content and technology solutions, today announced the release of an Apple® iPad® app for TextMap® transcript management software, which enables attorneys to review and annotate transcripts from depositions or other litigation proceedings on their iPad tablets.
The new TextMap app for iPad makes the transcript review process even more efficient by delivering anywhere, anytime access to the leading tablet device for lawyers. According to the 2012 ABA Tech Survey, 91 percent of lawyers who use tablet devices (30 percent of all attorneys) use iPads.
For more information or to download the new LexisNexis TextMap app for iPad from the Apple iTunes store, please go to www.lexisnexis.com/textmap-app-download.
“This new app allows litigators to work more efficiently by reducing the amount of time and effort to review and manage transcripts,” said Mike Hahn, senior director, Litigation Tools & Professional Services, at LexisNexis. “Any litigation team member with an iPad and the designated permissions can quickly find and review specific sections of transcripts in the case file, manage that content by importing multiple transcripts onto their iPads simultaneously, and take their work product mobile by annotating those transcripts from any location.”TextMap is software from LexisNexis that manages transcripts in an electronic format. The software allows litigation teams to create a searchable database of electronic transcripts from case depositions, examinations and other proceedings. TextMap is widely used by law firms of all sizes for its ease-of-use, ability to link multiple exhibits to transcripts and robust reporting capabilities. Key features of the TextMap app for iPad include:
- Import existing TextMap work product – enables litigators to conduct full review of depositions on their iPads, including existing issues, annotations and exhibit links.
- Create new issues and edit annotations – unlike competitive apps, the TextMap app for iPad allows users to take their work product mobile and create new issues or edit annotations on-the-fly from their iPads.
- Faster searching – litigators can search for a single word or phrase across all transcripts in a case, accelerating transcript review by finding key passages in multiple transcripts while working from any location.
- Complete workflow integration – users can email the entire case file, with updates to transcripts, to the firm’s TextMap database with integration from iPad to desktop.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts