- Import existing TextMap work product – enables litigators to conduct full review of depositions on their iPads, including existing issues, annotations and exhibit links.
- Create new issues and edit annotations – unlike competitive apps, the TextMap app for iPad allows users to take their work product mobile and create new issues or edit annotations on-the-fly from their iPads.
- Faster searching – litigators can search for a single word or phrase across all transcripts in a case, accelerating transcript review by finding key passages in multiple transcripts while working from any location.
- Complete workflow integration – users can email the entire case file, with updates to transcripts, to the firm’s TextMap database with integration from iPad to desktop.
LexisNexis TextMap App For IPad Allows Litigators To Review Transcripts Anytime, Anywhere
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.