Orange Business Services Partners With MobileIron To Further Support MNCs In Mobility Management
Orange Business Services and MobileIron, a leader in security and management for mobile apps, documents and devices, are partnering to launch a new version of Device Management Premium managed service. Device Management Premium, a smartphone and tablet management system for fleets of more than 300 devices, uses MobileIron's technologies and is available on a worldwide basis.
The partnership with MobileIron takes the existing offer beyond traditional mobile fleet management functions – user profile and device management, security policy application, configuration of embedded apps, mobile personalization – to offer an advanced, highly secure version of the solution. Available in either a private or cloud mode, this version features:
- application management: To address bring your own device (BYOD), fleet managers can create a secure barrier between personal and professional applications and data. Each business application will communicate with the company's server via a distinct and secure tunnel, and the application data stored on the device will be automatically encrypted. Administrators can also limit access to certain corporate applications from personal devices.
- content management: Employees can view and save the documents they need to work on the go using their tablet or smartphone. Access to certain resources can be restricted or limited to read-only based on users' profiles and data sensitivity. The documents saved will be stored in an isolated container which the administrator can remotely delete if the device is lost or stolen.
“A mobile deployment used to mean the company issued 200 smartphones to executives,” said Bob Tinker, CEO, MobileIron. “Now, it means that every employee in a Global 2000 company is using mobile apps and accessing corporate content via a mobile device that may or may not be owned by the company. Enterprise mobility is complex and our partnership with Orange Business Services brings together the top technology and services that MNCs need to be able to make mobile a primary computing platform.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV