Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) today delivered the world’s first cloud-based software created specifically for people looking to fuse stunning aesthetic design with great product engineering. Autodesk Fusion 360 brings together capabilities typically found in separate mechanical, industrial and conceptual design tools into one, easy to use cloud-based service.
“We’re in the midst of a new industrial revolution that places a premium on the ability to design and engineer products that are both beautiful and functional,” said Robert “Buzz” Kross, senior vice president at Autodesk. “With Fusion 360, there is no longer a compromise between industrial and mechanical design. Users get both in one tool for the first time.”
Fusion 360 offers a radically intuitive user experience, secure access to design information and integrated social collaboration features. Customers can design faster, work anywhere and share with anyone.
What People Are Saying About Fusion 360“Gone are the days of patching together specialized design and engineering tools that were either too complex or not sophisticated enough to address all needs of the product development process. With Fusion 360, we finally have a single, dynamic tool that allows us to execute on any idea in a very efficient way.” – Jason Martin, Co-founder, Carbon Audio “The beauty of Fusion 360 is to be able to iterate through many concepts very quickly and make small adjustments that may have a huge impact on the look and feel of a design. With Fusion 360’s flexible design, engineering and visualization capabilities, our customers are empowered to make their own design decisions.” -- Matthew Harris, Orphanage Guitars “I come from a sculptural background and love working with my hands. Fusion 360 allows the two worlds of modeling and sculpting to blend together, making the entire process a lot faster.” – Bridget Sheehan, MFA Candidate / Industrial Design
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV