DETROIT, June 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company delivering a new generation of APM, today announced breakthroughs in Application-Aware Network Performance Monitoring (AA-NPM) and User Experience Management (UEM) , delivering solutions that provide deep insight into the correlation between network and application performance, and how the network contributes to user experience.
- New Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Analysis: Auto-identify individual users, applications and transactions, and correlate performance to the supporting network infrastructure. Compuware APM uniquely correlates the Citrix traffic on the front-end to the back-end application to help IT teams identify who where and why users are facing performance issues.
- Extended SAP Analysis: Fully SAP-Certified, Compuware APM auto-discovers SAP transactions and users, providing IT teams with the immediate understanding of how application and infrastructure issues throughout the SAP landscape impact user performance. With increasing usage of Secure Network Communications (SNC) to encrypt transactions, only Compuware APM maintains visibility with SAP T-Code precision with the industry's only SNC support.
- Enhanced Oracle E-Business Suite Intelligence: Automated multi-level reporting presents information that reflects the performance of the Oracle E-Business Suite, identifying business processes that suffer from network quality issues or server response issues. Auto-discovery of individual users and transactions are presented with actionable error reports for Oracle Forms and web interfaces.
- Integrated Synthetic Monitoring: The "outside-in" performance monitoring provided via the Gomez Performance Network is now directly integrated with AA-NPM and UEM dashboards, delivering an end-to-end view of performance and availability.
- Mobile Application for APM Insight: Compuware APM's AA-NPM and UEM dashboards are now available on iPhone, iPad and Android mobile devices, giving IT teams real-time access to status notifications and all key service metrics anytime, anywhere.