Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE:SFE), a holding company that provides growth capital and operational support to healthcare and technology companies, today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 prior to market open on Thursday, July 25, 2013.
SAFEGUARD SCIENTIFICS SECOND QUARTER 2013 CONFERENCE CALL Please call at least 15 minutes prior to the call to register.
Date: Thursday, July 25, 2013
Time: 9:00am EDTWebcast: www.safeguard.com/results Call-in Number: 877-317-6789(International) +412-317-6789 Replay Number: 877-344-7529(International) +412-317-0088 Replay Access Code: 10029848 Replay available through August 26, 2013 at 9:00am EDT Speakers: Stephen T. Zarrilli, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Jeffrey B. McGroarty, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Format: Discussion of second quarter 2013 financial results followed by Q&A. For more information please contact IR(at)safeguard(dot)com About Safeguard Scientifics Founded in 1953 and based in Wayne, Pa., Safeguard Scientifics, Inc. (NYSE:SFE) provides growth capital and operational support to entrepreneurial and innovative healthcare and technology companies in medtech, healthtech, specialty pharmaceuticals, financial technology, digital media, and Enterprise 3.0. For more information, please visit our website at www.safeguard.com. Safeguard Press Resources Blog: blog.safeguard.comTwitter: @SafeguardStockTwits: $SFELinkedIn: Safeguard ScientificsYouTube: SafeguardSFESlideShare: SafeguardScientifics
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV