- City Rescue Mission (CRM), which provides help to the homeless and needy in Jacksonville and Northeast Florida;
- Sulzbacher Center, which provides comprehensive services, including street outreach, daily meals, safe shelter, case management support, job placement assistance, medical, dental, and mental health care to the homeless in Jacksonville;
- Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind, a state public school located in St. Augustine that is available at no cost to individuals who are deaf/hard of hearing, or blind/visually impaired; and,
- Mandarin Food Bank, which provides emergency food and clothing to those in need in the Mandarin community in Jacksonville.
CIT Jacksonville Employees Collect Nearly 25 Tons Of Food
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.