NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J., June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) will host a conference call for investors at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, July 16 th, to review second-quarter results. Alex Gorsky, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer, Sandra E. Peterson, Group Worldwide Chairman, Dominic J. Caruso, Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer and Louise Mehrotra, Vice President, Investor Relations, will host the call.
Investors and other interested parties may access the conference call in the following ways:
- At Johnson & Johnson's website: www.investor.jnj.com. This earnings webcast is optimized for mobile streaming on iOS devices such as iPhones ®, iPods ®, and iPads ®. A webcast and podcast replay will be available approximately two hours after the conference call concludes.
- Users of the Johnson & Johnson Investor Relations mobile app for the iPad ® and iPhone ® can also access the event. This newly launched free app is available in the iTunes ® store and includes stock information, news releases, Company information, webcasts, SEC filings, the Company's pharmaceutical product pipeline and Annual Reports, among other information.
- By telephone: For both "listen-only" participants and those financial analysts who wish to take part in the question-and-answer portion of the call, the telephone dial-in number in the U.S. is 877-470-1076. For participants outside the U.S., the dial-in number is 615-489-8868. The conference ID number for all callers is 97831476. A replay of the conference call will be available beginning at approximately 1:30 p.m. on July 16, 2013, and ending at approximately 12:00 a.m. on July 23, 2013. The replay dial-in number for U.S. participants is 855-859-2056. For participants outside the U.S., the replay dial-in number is 404-537-3406. The replay conference ID number for all callers is 97831476.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Our approximately 128,000 employees at more than 275 Johnson & Johnson operating companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV