NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Agilent (A) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral. $47 price target. Company lacks near-term catalysts, Goldman said.
Allergan (AGN) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform. Restasis will likely soon face generic competition, Wells Fargo said.
Bunge (BG) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.Coach (COH) was downgraded at Lazard Capital Markets to neutral from buy. Company could face increased competition, Lazard Capital Markets said. (DCIX) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings. Newell Rubbermaid (NWL) was initiated with a neutral rating at Goldman Sachs. $27 price target. Valuation call, as the stock is up 70% from its 2011 lows, Goldman said. Waters (WAT) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy. $120 price target. Company is seeing better end-market demand, Goldman said.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGESApple (AAPL) estimates, price target were cut at Oppenheimer. Shares are now seen reaching $460. Estimates were reduced, given slower iPhone demand, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating. Amazon (AMZN) estimates were reduced at UBS. AMZN 2014 earnings estimates were cut given moderating sales trends in the retail business, said UBS. Blackberry (BBRY) numbers were reduced at Citigroup. Earnings estimates were reduced as competition affects demand, said Citi. Price target is $10. Freeport McMoRan (FCX) earnings estimates were adjusted at UBS to reflect production losses at Grasberg and a new oil and gas outlook, UBS said. Inergy (NRGY) numbers were cut at UBS to reflect the dilution related to the CMLP deal, said UBS. Price target was reduced to $16. firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV