Pitney Bowes Inc. (NYSE: PBI), a global technology company and a leader in innovation has been ranked as one of the top 50 best places to work in India by the Great Places To Work Institute in their 2013 survey. This is the third time that Pitney Bowes has received this honor in its six years of operations in India. This recognition is an acknowledgement of the core values of Pitney Bowes which are profoundly aligned within their work culture.
In its tenth year, India's Best Companies to Work for Study - 2013, the largest study in the country on workplace culture, attracted participation from 550 organizations spanning 22 industries. Great Place to Work Institute India surveyed 98,998 employees as a part of this research and conducted an in-depth analysis of people practices and their efficacy in all participating organizations. Other companies to feature on the India's Best Companies to Work for Study, include Google India Pvt. Ltd., Intel Technology India Pvt. Ltd., American Express India Pvt. Ltd and NIIT Ltd.
“Pitney Bowes India serves as an inspiration to our operations around the world,” said Johnna Torsone, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer at Pitney Bowes. “Our teams in India demonstrate the spirit, dedication and core values of our global brand. This honor means a great deal to us as we consistently strive to improve our organization.”
Sharing his views on this honor, Manish Choudhary, Vice President, Research and Development and India Operations, Pitney Bowes said, “We are delighted by this win, it is yet another milestone in our remarkable success story in India. By making talent a strategic priority, we have been able to strengthen our position in the country in a short span of time. Our strong focus on culture, morale, right talent management and diversity and inclusion practices has differentiated us in the market.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV