United Health Foundation has released a free eBook of its inaugural edition of America’s Health Rankings® Senior Edition. The eBook is available in the iTunes Store for download on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with iBooks in iOS 4.3.3 or later.
In addition to the eBook, the 2013 Senior Report, which was released May 29, is accompanied by a range of interactive tools on the America’s Health Rankings website. Visitors can view the full 2013 report as well as a replay of the launch event, complete with commentary from some of the nation’s premier public health leaders. Customizable reports, templates and slides are also available on the website and are free to download.
With more than three quarters of America’s seniors living with at least one chronic illness or condition, America’s Health Rankings Senior Report hopes that its eBook and interactive toolset will spur action among individuals and communities to make positive changes and improve the health of America’s aging population.
For more information, visit www.americashealthrankings.org.About United Health FoundationGuided by a passion to help people live healthier lives, United Health Foundation provides helpful information to support decisions that lead to better health outcomes and healthier communities. The Foundation also supports activities that expand access to quality health care services for those in challenging circumstances and partners with others to improve the well-being of communities. After its establishment by UnitedHealth Group [NYSE: UNH] in 1999 as a not-for-profit, private foundation, the Foundation has committed more than $200 million to improve health and health care. For additional information, please visit www.unitedhealthfoundation.org. Twitter: @AHR_RankingsFacebook: www.facebook.com/AmericasHealthRankingsWebsite: www.americashealthrankings.org Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for UnitedHealth Group.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV