NCI, Inc. (NASDAQ:NCIT) announced today it will issue its second quarter 2013 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, July 31, 2013. Management will then discuss the results as well as operating trends and future performance expectations on a conference call beginning at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
Analysts and institutional investors may listen to the conference call by dialing (888) 427-9411 (United States/Canada) or (719) 325-2361 (international) with pass code 9773902. The conference call will be simultaneously provided as a webcast through a link on the NCI website ( www.nciinc.com).
A replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call through August 14, 2013, by dialing (877) 870-5176 (United States/Canada) or (858) 384-5517 (international) and entering pass code 9773902.
About NCI, Inc.:NCI is a worldwide provider of leading-edge enterprise services and solutions to U.S. Government agencies. NCI helps its customers achieve higher levels of performance by utilizing cutting-edge technologies and methodologies in the following capability areas: Cloud Computing and Data Center Consolidation; Cybersecurity and Information Assurance; Engineering and Logistics Support; Enterprise Information Management and Advanced Analytics; Health IT and Medical Support; IT Service Management; Software and Systems Development/Integration; and Modeling, Simulation, and Training. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, NCI has nearly 2,000 employees operating in more than 100 locations around the globe. For more information, visit www.nciinc.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter (@nciinc_) and LinkedIn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV