- Heat oven to 400⁰F. Place both naan on baking sheet. Spread 2 to 3 tablespoons salsa on each naan.
- Toss shrimp with remaining salsa; arrange on naan. Add peppers, red onion and green onion.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until toppings are heated through. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve warm.
Target Tip: To grill, heat grill to medium. Brush bottom of naan bread with olive oil. Grill pizzas over indirect heat 4 to 5 minutes until toppings are heated through.
Sundae Buffet Bar
Total Time: 10 minutes
What you will Need:
- Market Pantry ice cream cones
- Archer Farms Ice Cream
- Choose flavours that your guests will swoon over, such as raspberry cake swirl, chocolate peanut butter swirl or vanilla bean.
- Smuckers Sundae Syrup
- Hershey's Magic Shell Chocolate Syrup
- Archer Farms Monster Trail Mix
- Archer Farms Caramel Cashew Trail Mix
- Chocolate Chips
- Whipped Cream
- Maraschino Cherries
Directions: Five minutes prior to serving, set out Archer Farms Ice Cream, equipped with an ice cream scoop for each one to make it easy for your guests to pick their flavor. Set out all desired condiments with a spoon on the side for serving. Then tell your guests to dig in! Target Tip: Beside each ice cream container, set a cup of hot water where the ice cream scoops can be placed in between servings to make it easier to scoop! For a more information, and to find a Target store closest to you, visit www.Target.ca. About Target Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,832 stores - 1,784 in the United States and 48 in Canada - and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit through community grants and programs; today, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information about Target's commitment to corporate responsibility, visit target.ca/corporateresponsibility. SOURCE Target Canada