OTTAWA and HACKENSACK, N.J., June 25, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) and Vidyo, Inc., have partnered to deliver a single, comprehensive offering that will integrate Vidyo's HD video and telepresence solutions across Mitel's entire line of unified communications and collaborations (UCC) products, and as part of MiCloud as a Service in the U.S. Through this reseller and distribution agreement, Mitel's global channel partners will be able to offer the UCC end-to-end video conferencing solution, also available as a cloud offering. Early customers are already seeing significant cost savings, while boosting productivity.
"We explored options and with Mitel and Vidyo we can achieve the same result for a fraction of the cost. We're pushing the boundaries of how we can collaborate with a solution that is secure, self-contained and simple to use. The power of that is we can now have staff and clinicians working properly and effectively at home with high resolution, high-quality images," said Mike Press, Assistant Director of NHIS at Nottinghamshire Health Informatics Service, a shared information and communications technology service provider in the U.K. supporting the technology needs of a range of customers within the National Health Service (NHS).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV