QlikTech, (NASDAQ: QLIK) a leader in Business Discovery – user-driven Business Intelligence (BI), today announced that IPC Global, a QlikView Elite Solution Provider, developed a game-changing application, LoanOwl, for the banking and financial services industry. LoanOwl benefits all areas of the consumer loan underwriting department, as well as other supporting areas in sales, operations, risk and compliance.
Developed solely with customer feedback in mind, LoanOwl delivers true self-service BI with its intuitive and flexible user interface, enabling users to get insights and valuable information from data that they never could before. Organizations use LoanOwl to make quick and informed decisions as well as optimizing loan processing performance. For example, institutions can now use LoanOwl to closely track details about each loan and how loans are being given per its underwriting guidelines or policy. Further, LoanOwl helps management monitor employee performance based on various criteria determined by each specific organization.
IPC uploaded LoanOwl to QlikTech’s QlikMarket, a web marketplace that delivers an easy, interactive way for QlikTech customers to evaluate and acquire the useful technologies and apps that leverage the QlikView Business Discovery platform. Two customers implemented the application and saw actionable results almost immediately:
- Alpine Bank: Locally owned and operated, Alpine Bank has been serving Northern Illinois since 1908. With 15 locations, the bank offers financial products and services for consumers, small businesses, agricultural businesses and commercial companies and provides investment and financial services through Alpine Trust and Investment Group. Like many banks, Alpine had a lot of useful data locked away in various system databases and did not employ a database administrator trained in extracting crucial information. Alpine deployed LoanOwl to individuals throughout the organization within just three weeks. The results were immediate. LoanOwl offered a clear view of each loan customer in the bank’s Consumer portfolio and gave the bank a better overview of their decision process, while also providing the analytical tools needed. The organization primarily uses LoanOwl for auditing, loan review, compliance and loan tracking and the application has already saved them notable time on reporting, while greatly improving efficiency and quality.
- BankPlus: With 60 offices in 33 communities in Mississippi, BankPlus is an independent community bank focused on providing the best possible service for customers and exceptional return on investment for shareholders. After experiencing reporting challenges, BankPlus implemented LoanOwl to gain a better grasp on its consumer loan processes, as well as credit administration and compliance. BankPlus credits LoanOwl for better management decisions, accurate data, improved staffing structure, and a decrease in hours spent working with IT for report writing. Further, the company could now see when and if it needed to override consumer loans and tweak its guidelines. Since purchasing QlikView, the company discovered additional use cases and have since obtained additional licenses for the further utilization across the organization.
“All of the LoanOwl’s feature functionality came directly from feedback we received from our customers,” said Adam Krepistman, senior consultant and enterprise solutions architect at IPC Global. “We heard the same pain points over and over and therefore knew we needed to develop a tool that would address their reporting challenges and provide improved insights into their data and therefore operational processes. The organizations need to constantly provide auditors and compliers with accurate data that can be aggregated quickly and efficiently. QlikView allows us to develop applications that deliver true self-service for anyone to use.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV