- Alpine Bank: Locally owned and operated, Alpine Bank has been serving Northern Illinois since 1908. With 15 locations, the bank offers financial products and services for consumers, small businesses, agricultural businesses and commercial companies and provides investment and financial services through Alpine Trust and Investment Group. Like many banks, Alpine had a lot of useful data locked away in various system databases and did not employ a database administrator trained in extracting crucial information. Alpine deployed LoanOwl to individuals throughout the organization within just three weeks. The results were immediate. LoanOwl offered a clear view of each loan customer in the bank’s Consumer portfolio and gave the bank a better overview of their decision process, while also providing the analytical tools needed. The organization primarily uses LoanOwl for auditing, loan review, compliance and loan tracking and the application has already saved them notable time on reporting, while greatly improving efficiency and quality.
- BankPlus: With 60 offices in 33 communities in Mississippi, BankPlus is an independent community bank focused on providing the best possible service for customers and exceptional return on investment for shareholders. After experiencing reporting challenges, BankPlus implemented LoanOwl to gain a better grasp on its consumer loan processes, as well as credit administration and compliance. BankPlus credits LoanOwl for better management decisions, accurate data, improved staffing structure, and a decrease in hours spent working with IT for report writing. Further, the company could now see when and if it needed to override consumer loans and tweak its guidelines. Since purchasing QlikView, the company discovered additional use cases and have since obtained additional licenses for the further utilization across the organization.
QlikMarket Application Boosts Financial Services Industry By Delivering Quick Insights And Informed Decisions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts