Announced Today - Absolute Now Provides Data Security Solutions for Web Monitoring and Filtering, Data Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention for K12
VANCOUVER, BC and SAN ANTONIO, TX, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - ( ISTE 2013 - Booth #8200) June 25, 2013 - Absolute® Software Corporation (TSX: ABT), the industry standard for persistent endpoint security and management solutions for computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones, is at ISTE 2013 in San Antonio, Texas showcasing the latest features of Absolute Computrace® along with the rest of the product portfolio. Absolute Software has been providing schools, universities, and other educational organizations with solutions to manage and secure their IT endpoints for 20 years.
Absolute Software education products and services include:
- Absolute Computrace to protect school data, devices, and students. With the recent acquisition of Palisade Systems, Absolute now delivers enterprise data security solutions for web monitoring and filtering, data monitoring and data loss prevention.
- Absolute Manage® to manage PC, Mac, Android, and iOS devices from within a single console
- Absolute Service, an IT Service Management (ITSM) solution that supports IT in their computing initiatives
- Computrace Mobile Theft Management (MTM) a service that allows schools to safeguard their iPad and iPad mini devices from loss and theft
Absolute Software Education Customer Highlights: Catholic Education Network faced rapid growth and was driven to improve its processes in order to deliver a quality IT service. They chose Absolute Service because it provides visibility for all incident, problem, and change requests irrespective of a technician's availability or location.Indianapolis Public Schools has more than 8,000 desktop and laptop computers listed among its assets and needed a plan to protect these portable devices. After comparing several solutions, Indianapolis Public Schools selected Computrace. Since 2007, more than 167 laptops have been recovered. These recovered laptops have saved Indianapolis more than $167,000 in asset costs. Bensalem Township School District needed a cross-platform package to manage 1,200 Macs and 1,400 Windows computers and chose Absolute Manage. Along with effectively managing the computers in their deployment, the district cut their computer energy consumption by 79 percent, saving an estimated $53,000 a year. Join the discussion at our ISTE Booth #8200 or online: www.absolute.com. This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, the expected performance, functionality and availability of our services and products, and other expectations, intentions and plans contained in this press release that are not historical fact. When used in this press release, the words "plan," "expect," "believe," and similar expressions generally identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect our current expectations. They are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in technology and general market conditions. In light of the many risks and uncertainties you should understand that we cannot assure you that the forward-looking statements contained in this press release will be realized.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV