Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world’s largest office products company and second largest internet retailer, has released the top product picks for the 2013 back-to-school shopping season. This year’s collection features an expanded assortment of fun, fashionable and functional must-have supplies, everything from light-up pencil pouches to customized composition books.
“School supplies need to reflect students’ individual styles, and we are excited by this year’s amazing selection, all at great values,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president, stores and online marketing at Staples. “Staples makes it easy to find everything on your list for less this back-to-school season.”
To make it easy for families to save this year, Staples announced the return of the popular Back-to-School Savings Pass, which provides a 15 percent discount on supplies. Available for purchase for $10 through Aug. 31, the savings pass is valid through Sept. 21, to accommodate the multiple trips often required to prepare for the new school year. For all of the latest deals and promotions for back to school, shoppers can follow #StaplesHasIt on Twitter and Facebook.
In addition to great savings, Staples will feature the hottest supplies including:Back to Neon From the runway to the classroom, neon is the hottest fashion trend of the season. Both Jansport and Puma offer neon backpacks to carry supplies in style ($45.99-$59.99). Bold pink, orange, blue and lime green hues are featured in the Quilted Collection of zipper binders, pencil pouches, tablet cases and clipboards ($4.99-$14.99). Take notes in style with the vibrant Studio C® Neon Zip-It 1 Subject Notebook ($4.99) and collection of Neon Sharpies ($8.99).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV