This Day On The Street
Continue to site
This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration.
Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here

ICE Endex Appoints Chairman And A New Independent Member To The Supervisory Board

LONDON, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ICE Endex, a leading Continental European energy exchange, today announced the appointment of the Chairman, as well as a new, independent member to its Supervisory Board.

Jacque Lafond, former President and CEO of Total Gas & Power Ltd has been appointed Chairman of the Supervisory Board and Marc M. van 't Noordende, CEO, nkt cables Group has been named as an independent member. The appointments are effective immediately.

The following ICE and Gasunie representatives were announced as ICE Endex supervisory board members in March: David Peniket, President, ICE Futures Europe; Claire Wright, Head of Finance, ICE Futures Europe; Ulco Vermeulen, Director, Business Development and Participations, Gasunie. The company is co-headed by Pieter Schuurs and Lucas Schmeddes, as President and Chief Operating Officer (COO), respectively.

ICE Endex is owned by IntercontinentalExchange, a leading operator of global markets and clearing houses , and Gasunie NV Nederlandse, a leading European gas infrastructure company.  ICE Endex launched in March this year when ICE and Gasunie acquired the spot gas and energy derivatives business of former APX-ENDEX. The exchange provides transparent and widely accessible continental European markets for trading natural gas and power derivatives, gas balancing markets and gas storage services and is based in Amsterdam . ENDEX Derivatives B.V., a subsidiary of ICE Endex, holds a licence to operate a regulated market in the Netherlands.

About ICE Endex ICE Endex provides transparent and widely accessible continental European markets for trading natural gas and power derivatives, gas balancing markets and gas storage services, including the Title Transfer Facility (TTF) Virtual Trading Point in the Netherlands, the UK On-the-Day Commodity Market (OCM) and the Belgian Zeebrugge Trading Point (ZTP).

IntercontinentalExchange, a leading operator of regulated exchanges and clearing houses, owns 79.12% of ICE Endex and NV Nederlandse Gasunie, a leading European gas infrastructure company, holds the remaining 20.88% share.

The following are trademarks of IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies: IntercontinentalExchange, ICE, ICE and block design, ICE Futures Europe, ICE Clear Europe, ICE Endex, ICE Clear Canada, ICE Clear US, ICE Clear Credit, ICE Futures U.S., and ICE OTC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. For more information regarding registered trademarks owned by IntercontinentalExchange, Inc. and/or its affiliated companies, see


1 of 2

Check Out Our Best Services for Investors

Action Alerts PLUS

Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.

Product Features:
  • $2.5+ million portfolio
  • Large-cap and dividend focus
  • Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Quant Ratings

Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.

Product Features:
  • Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
  • Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
  • A custom stock screener
Stocks Under $10

David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.

Product Features:
  • Model portfolio
  • Stocks trading below $10
  • Intraday trade alerts
14-Days Free
Only $9.95
14-Days Free
Dividend Stock Advisor

David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.

Product Features:
  • Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
  • Updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
Trifecta Stocks

Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutiny—quantitative, fundamental and technical analysis—to maximize profit potential and minimize risk.

Product Features:
  • Model Portfolio
  • Intra Day Trade alerts
  • Access to Quant Ratings
Real Money

More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.

Product Features:
  • Access to Jim Cramer's daily blog
  • Intraday commentary and news
  • Real-time trading forums
Only $49.95
14-Days Free
14-Days Free


Chart of I:DJI
DOW 17,812.19 +19.51 0.11%
S&P 500 2,089.14 +2.55 0.12%
NASDAQ 5,102.8080 +0.33 0.01%

Free Reports

Top Rated Stocks Top Rated Funds Top Rated ETFs