LONDON, June 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ICE Endex, a leading Continental European energy exchange, today announced the appointment of the Chairman, as well as a new, independent member to its Supervisory Board.
Jacque Lafond, former President and CEO of Total Gas & Power Ltd has been appointed Chairman of the Supervisory Board and Marc M. van 't Noordende, CEO, nkt cables Group has been named as an independent member. The appointments are effective immediately.
The following ICE and Gasunie representatives were announced as ICE Endex supervisory board members in March: David Peniket, President, ICE Futures Europe; Claire Wright, Head of Finance, ICE Futures Europe; Ulco Vermeulen, Director, Business Development and Participations, Gasunie. The company is co-headed by Pieter Schuurs and Lucas Schmeddes, as President and Chief Operating Officer (COO), respectively.ICE Endex is owned by IntercontinentalExchange, a leading operator of global markets and clearing houses , and Gasunie NV Nederlandse, a leading European gas infrastructure company. ICE Endex launched in March this year when ICE and Gasunie acquired the spot gas and energy derivatives business of former APX-ENDEX. The exchange provides transparent and widely accessible continental European markets for trading natural gas and power derivatives, gas balancing markets and gas storage services and is based in
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV